Law News


17 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. Akshay Kumar sreeramoju
    Feb 02, 2016 @ 10:16:01

    Hello Sir, thank you very much for generously sharing your learning.

    I went through your page on specific performance It cleared how court looks at certain specific performance suits. But I am not sure if my written agreement/contract/document fits the legal/court definitions of contracts and agreements.

    Can you please share your email with me, i would like to share the my case history with you for advice?


    Hyderabad, India


  2. ratan singh
    Mar 19, 2016 @ 06:22:58

    very good site full of legal information to quench the thrust of legal fraternity


  3. adv. Ajay U. Bhakt
    Mar 27, 2016 @ 18:18:20

    Sir I mike this site and published useful information on law topic


  4. Balakrishna kurup N P
    May 18, 2016 @ 16:47:39

    I have searched for a number of headings for notes that I am being an LL B. student. I couldn’t get any. So there is no comment


  5. Prabakar
    Jun 18, 2016 @ 02:47:00

    Please send me the updates


  6. Sushil Mehta
    Jul 02, 2016 @ 09:10:29

    nice site, no doubt “knowledge is true power


  7. Gyanendra P. Chaliha
    Jul 29, 2016 @ 18:08:34

    Whether a daughter is entitled to inherit in her father’s self acquired property even prior to Hindu succession Act, 1956? Whether she is entitled to inherit in her father’s self acquired property if her father expired prior to Hindu Succession Act, 1956? Kindly share any information on this legal issue. it will be a big help


  8. Adv. Ajay Bhakt
    Aug 13, 2016 @ 03:39:15

    Because the Hindu Succession A mended Act 2005 said that before this act whatever partitioned effected this act not interfere in that means it has no retrospective effect


  9. Manjunath Bhat. Advocate.
    Aug 14, 2016 @ 15:13:44

    excellent !!. Very helpful. Thanks a lot for the Author as well as the site. I like this site.


  10. Manjunath Bhat. Advocate.
    Aug 14, 2016 @ 15:17:27

    Sir I like this site and published useful information on law topic, very useful knowledge of law form the author, Grate !!
    Thanks a lot.


  11. Ganesh Jadhav
    Jan 04, 2017 @ 15:38:08

    Sit, its very helpful,if possible kindly make it available in APP.


  12. Dhiraj Alagdeve
    Apr 28, 2017 @ 02:47:31

    Great work sir.I visit regularly the blogs .Keep it up..


  13. Terissa Saju
    May 24, 2017 @ 12:23:42

    A Christian female dies intestate leaving two properties behind, in that case how is the transfer of her shares.


  14. praveen
    May 31, 2017 @ 07:26:40

    Grandfather (died in 1991) acquired one property by possession of vacant land/not purchased. One property (100 yr back) taken on rent. Four sons (one died in 2003 lived in rented property from birth till death). Now, three sons and 4 daughters alive. Deceased son’s son (grandson asking 1/4th share). There was oral arrangement/partition while all were alive that one son got rented house in inheritance and 3 sons got inheritance in possessed property. Recently 3 sons mutually decided to build property floorwise which fall in their share. Please suggest the remedy on the illegal demand of share of deceased’s son and on the point of 4 daughters alive.


  15. M.Azhagananth
    Jul 28, 2017 @ 14:18:59

    nice article sir… a guide line to all learning junior advocates


  16. Gajalakshmi Rajesh
    Aug 10, 2017 @ 05:54:10

    I really wonder, being a judicial officer how u will be able to find time for such a wonderful work and I like this site very much and is very useful for the entire legal fraternity. Thank u sir, and splendid.


  17. shankarao
    Feb 25, 2018 @ 14:41:23

    The case is as under :
    The appellent is the youngest sister amongust 6 sisters and three brother and mother. Belong to hindu family.
    Her father has purchased the following properties.
    1) Land measuring 4 acres and 8 guntas,
    2) Land measuring 12 guntas,
    3) Three houses measuring around 9000 sq ft and 6 rooms,
    4) Commercial shop measuring 3200 sq ft,
    5) iquidity in the gold shop.
    I need suggetions on the following queries.
    Youngest sister is the appellent.,
    a) She got married in the year 1995
    b) Her father died in the year 1972 when she was in the womb of her mother.
    c) he died without making any will regarding these properties.
    d) one of her brothers has given her a mere 3 guntas of land under a gift deed and in that he has taken signatures of the appellent as not to ask for any share in the remaining properties. the gift deed is not registered, mearly a noteried document in the year 2012.
    e) she has fied a suit under Hindu succession act,,section 6 (Karnataka amendment section 6(A) ).. on 16 Jun 2016.
    Please clarify whether her brother who has made a gift deed can have the signatures , and deny her right on the share of her in her father owned remeining properties.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Hours & Info

Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
%d bloggers like this: